EENC will host our 32nd Annual Conference on September 8-9, 2023 at Rockfish Camp and Conference Center outside Fayetteville, NC. We anticipate more than 150 formal and informal educators from across North Carolina. Conference attendees will enjoy educational field trips to learn about the local environment, our annual Research Symposium connecting research to practice, concurrent sessions on a wide variety of topics, and much more! We will widely publicize your support before, during, and after the conference in our social media.
Benefits of Champion Sponsorship include:
- Opportunity for potentially exclusive sponsorship of a major speaker or event at the annual conference, with organization signage and the opportunity for a representative to welcome attendees to that session or event. Potential Examples: Keynote Presentation, Annual Meeting.
- Receive one complimentary full conference registration and one exhibit space
- Company logo displayed on conference welcome signage
- Opportunity to provide materials to distribute at the registration desk.
- Company name, logo, weblink and company description listed in the conference guide
- One spotlight article on organization in EENC newsletter, social media, or website
- Company logo and web link on EENC website for one year
- Recognition in EENC annual membership meeting and in our Annual Report
After you select your sponsorship, please be sure to email your logo and preferred link to email@example.com so we can promote your support!