EENC will host our 32nd Annual Conference on September 8-9, 2023 at Rockfish Camp and Conference Center outside Fayetteville, NC. We anticipate more than 150 formal and informal educators from across North Carolina. Conference attendees will enjoy educational field trips to learn about the local environment, our annual Research Symposium connecting research to practice, concurrent sessions on a wide variety of topics, and much more! We will widely publicize your support before, during, and after the conference in our social media.
Benefits of Advocate Sponsorship include:
- Company logo displayed on conference welcome signage
- Opportunity to provide one material to distribute at the registration desk (ex: rack card).
- Company name, logo, weblink and company description listed in the conference program
- Company logo and web link on EENC website for one year
- Recognition in EENC annual membership meeting and in our Annual Report
After you select your sponsorship, please be sure to email your logo and preferred link to email@example.com so we can promote your support!